Please note this ice cream isn't straight up bacon flavored. Something that delicious would kill any one who eats it. Except for this man:
The ice cream is more of a caramel flavor with a hint of bacon. It also has candied bacon bits mixed in to up the bacon factor! When ever I think about bacon bits this Jim Gaffigan bit always comes to mind:
Have you noticed how much more popular bacon has become? The bacon lobbyists in Washington are working hard to bring you all sorts of wonderful bacon products such as this:
or this:
I hope all this bacon talk has made you ready to try some bacon ice cream for yourself. If you are still on the fence please follow this simple flow chart below:
These pillows capture very well my motto in life:
Holli described this ice cream as "Not my favorite, but I liked it." That must mean it is awesome because she says the same thing about me all the time!
So in conclusion, bacon, bacon, bacon. Thank You.
Here is a link to the recipe!




